Our department does a grab-bag sort of exchange at the holiday party: you buy something for under $10, put it in the box, then pick out something in exchange. I opened this stapler... turned red... I blame the box and my ignorance. I didn't get it at first, but now I have a special relationship with my stapler. Turns out it was put in by one of our technicians, who really loves staplers. A lot. Evidence: blog.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
It's Not Red, But...
Our department does a grab-bag sort of exchange at the holiday party: you buy something for under $10, put it in the box, then pick out something in exchange. I opened this stapler... turned red... I blame the box and my ignorance. I didn't get it at first, but now I have a special relationship with my stapler. Turns out it was put in by one of our technicians, who really loves staplers. A lot. Evidence: blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment