My friend Brian told me about Google Analytics a few days ago, and it is SO cool. It tells me how many people are viewing my blog, exactly what city they are viewing from, and all these other stats. Did you click on any type of link to get here? G. A. will tell me that link, how many times you clicked on it, and how long you spent looking at my blog. Don't let that stop you though! A few people were sent here via Joanna's awesome blog, some through facebook, some through direct links I sent them, but most just through the blogger site. I haven't gotten any comments, really, so it's nice to see readers documented. So far my most distant readers have been from Oregon and Canada.
Thanks for visiting!
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Patty. Love the furniture.
When I was in Portsmouth, I watched a Jane Austen film while sitting on a grecian couch. Thought you would like to know...
Awesome. That's the life, right there.
I feel exposed!
Post a Comment