Last semester I wrote about a weird cut glass object that looked a little like a girandole but was made for serving desserts - so I ended up reading a lot about how girandoles and chandeliers were made. Now I am obsessed with cut glass, related lighting objects, and chandeliers. I was even going to be a chandelier for Halloween this year, but the costume wouldn't have lasted the night, so I gave up. I was browsing etsy for things with chandeliers and found some gift tags made using a rubber stamp of a chandelier. A little googling brought me to the stamp itself, sold by a company called Impress. I want this, but I know that the people in my life will get sick of cards and gifts covered with chandeliers a lot faster than I will... so maybe it's not a good idea.

2 comments:
Patty- where did you get the background stamp for this? Love it!
I yanked the image from Impress (www.impressrubberstamps.com) - it's called the "Distressed Background" (3040j). Hope that helps!
Post a Comment