Monday, February 23, 2009

My People Part Un

First, let's pretend I took a good digital image. Okay, good.

Last year, I mentioned a very awesome Christmas present, from my parents. This year, this little treat came my way (along with many other goodies, including an egg-shaped ornament decorated with an image of Winterthur!). Um, helloooooo. Who has the best parents ever? I'm going to let you ruminate.

As I've mentioned before, my mother is an art librarian. I happen to find her a wonderful resource, and I hope her graduate students agree. Not too long ago, I have a feeling she played a tiny part in the hire of a young dude who is a breath of fresh air to the library. And I'm sure, another of her surrogate children. They have been busy getting with the times over in Cleveland. Not only do they have a blog, but they also have a special section of the website called "Collection in Focus." Check out this one on Lalique, written by Mrs. Mom herself.

In dad news, the new book project is almost finished. I have a feeling this one is going to be a big seller in Brooklyn. You know, my father and I might be the most annoying pair... bragging about each other to grocery store clerks and other unsuspecting citizens. Whatevs. Hugs to all!

No comments: