Monday, September 14, 2009

Fabulous Fanny's

Tonsillitis and a new amoxicillin allergy put me out of commission for a while. I'm still feeling my way back into reality. What's going on?


I haven't been to any new museums or galleries or done much of anything artsy fartsy lately. But after a generous helping at 16 Handles, I diiiiiid go to Fabulous Fanny's yesterday and dig through drawers of vintage glasses. We had fun trying on all the cateyes, giant 1980s specs, and my personal favorite, tiny round tortoiseshells. They have a few things online, but it's minimal compared to the store's stock. I ended up picking out a pair from their own vintage-inspired line, Spectaculars. I took them to get lenses today, and they should be ready for their reveal tomorrow! Bonus: they ended up costing about half of what my last pair did. Kind of an I Heart NY moment.

Edit: here they are.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are way too cute!!

pke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.